-
September 26th, 2000, 03:45 AM
#1
Inactive Member
My friend has a 99 gsr and a 95 gsr. The 99 is Jrsc'ed.
I thought that if he were to switch the 99 and 95 harnesses, and ecus... that he would have it better. You sc'ed guys know what "better" means.
Now... would this be a feasible thing to do?? Or would I just be wasting a lot of time? I know you have to switch more than harnesses... some other engine stuff... but I have both cars to pull parts from and play w/.
I will ask this on the hybrid board, too... so please dont tell me to go there. I know some of you have harnesses and switch to obd1 form obd2, but I have both cars and dont want to spend money.
GO minds!! Go!! any input helps
Thank you
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks